Seaport Global Securities Starts Gentherm Incorporated (THRM) at Buy
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices rally ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities analyst Glenn Chin initiates coverage on Gentherm Incorporated (NASDAQ: THRM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $105.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of THRM shares with a Buy rating and $105 price target. THRM is unique in that it is one of the few pure plays in thermal management, that has generated impressive growth and high margins since its inception over 20 years ago, although on occasion, that growth -- of both revenue and earnings -- has been non-linear. However, since appointing a new CEO in late 2017, Gentherm’s growth profile has improved and become more reliable, its operations more efficient, and its earnings power stronger and less volatile. The company has reliably outgrown the market in recent years, and we believe this impressive outgrowth should continue."
Shares of Gentherm Incorporated closed at $86.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Neutral
- Adient (ADNT) Underweight Reiterated After Earnings - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!