SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) PT Raised to $27 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brandon Folkes raised the price target on SeaSpine Holdings (NASDAQ: SPNE) to $27.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Post 1Q21 preliminary results, we reiterate our Overweight rating and are raising our 12-month PT on SPNE shares to $27, from $23. Our price target increase is driven by, upwards revenue revision, multiple expansion to 3.4x 2021 EV/Sales due to the increased visibility around growth in 2021 and 7D Surgical being accretive to EBITDA in 2022. We think SPNE’s underappreciated orthobiologics business and its new product launches differentiate the company from its spine peers. We believe SPNE will continue to execute and deliver on management’s expectation of strong growth, post COVID, which should drive upside in the stock and multiple expansion."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) to Conviction Buy
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!