Sculptor Capital Mgmt. (SCU) PT Raised to $18 at Credit Suisse
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Craig Siegenthaler raised the price target on Sculptor Capital Mgmt. (NYSE: SCU) to $18.00 (from $17.00) after the company's Master Fund returned 19.5% (net) in 2020 on top of 16.6% in 2019 with positive returns across all sub-strategies.
The analyst reiterated a Neutral rating, stating "all Africo matters have now been resolved and the Delaware Life deal also just closed (which was contingent on Africo). The Delaware Life deal helps SCU leave some of its legacy issues behind, and coupled with the strong Master Fund performance, we look for Master flows to inflect sustainably positively in the next 12 months (Master Fund had small outflows of only $200M in 2020)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mesa Air Group (MESA) PT Raised to $14 at Raymond James Despite Storms and Power Outages
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Oak Street Health (OSH) at Overweight
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD8.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!