Sculptor Capital Mgmt. (SCU) PT Raised to $18 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Craig Siegenthaler raised the price target on Sculptor Capital Mgmt. (NYSE: SCU) to $18.00 (from $17.00) after the company's Master Fund returned 19.5% (net) in 2020 on top of 16.6% in 2019 with positive returns across all sub-strategies.
The analyst reiterated a Neutral rating, stating "all Africo matters have now been resolved and the Delaware Life deal also just closed (which was contingent on Africo). The Delaware Life deal helps SCU leave some of its legacy issues behind, and coupled with the strong Master Fund performance, we look for Master flows to inflect sustainably positively in the next 12 months (Master Fund had small outflows of only $200M in 2020)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris (PM) PT Raised to $108 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$115.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!