Scout24 AG (G24:GR) (SCOTF) PT Lowered to EUR67 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Credit Suisse analyst Joseph Barnet-Lamb lowered the price target on Scout24 AG (G24:GR) (OTC: SCOTF) to EUR67.00 (from EUR67.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crombie REIT (CRR-U:CN) (CROMF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.75 at CIBC
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Deutsche Bank
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR618 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!