Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR160 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Morgan Stanley analyst Ben Uglow raised the price target on Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (OTC: SBGSY) to EUR160.00 (from EUR155.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Canopy Growth Corp (WEED:CN) (CGC) at Underweight
- UBS Group AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Raised to CHF21 at JPMorgan
- Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) PT Raised to EUR5.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!