Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR160 at Barclays
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Barclays analyst Shane McKenna raised the price target on Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (OTC: SBGSY) to EUR160.00 (from EUR150.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY17,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) (NFPDF) PT Raised to JPY8,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!