Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Raised to NOK504 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (OTC: SBBTF) to NOK504.00 (from NOK414.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.35 at Credit Suisse
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK48 at Credit Suisse
- Hiscox Ltd. (HSX:LN) (HCXLF) PT Raised to GBP10.09 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!