Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Raised to NOK504 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil little changed as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (OTC: SBBTF) to NOK504.00 (from NOK414.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- c3.ai (AI) PT Lowered to $103 at Needham & Company
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Autohome Inc. (ATHM) at Neutral
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $181 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!