Sberbank (SBER:RM) (SBRCY) PT Raised to RUB343 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
HSBC analyst Andrzej Nowaczek raised the price target on Sberbank (SBER:RM) (OTC: SBRCY) to RUB343.00 (from RUB329.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!