Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) PT Raised to $133 as RBC Capital Sees a Slim Possibility of an Early Filing
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Brian Abrahams raised the price target on Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) to $133.00 (from $132.00) on the belief that recent addition of the 4-5yo patients to Study 103 suggests the company believes the door for early filing may still be open.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "We assess considerations around whether this may actually be feasible, and while we still see early filing as low likelihood, it may be in the realm of possibility and an underappreciated upside scenario we do not believe the Street is considering. The potential head start and acceleration of revenue would add +$8-15 to valuation. We believe shares are undervalued on '9001's base case opportunity, but also see add'l upside optionality on any support for earlier DMD filing".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (HLLGY) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!