Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
National Bank Financial analyst Vishal Shreedhar lowered the price target on Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (OTC: SAPIF) to Cdn$40.00 (from Cdn$41.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) PT Lowered to EUR330 at RBC Capital
- Sopra Steria Group (SOP:FP) (SPSAF) PT Raised to EUR210 at HSBC
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!