Sanwa Holdings Corporation (5929:JP) (SNWAF) PT Lowered to JPY1,690 at Nomura/Instinet
- Futures tread water after S&P 500 hits record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Nomura/Instinet analyst Yugo Hamakawa lowered the price target on Sanwa Holdings Corporation (5929:JP) (OTC: SNWAF) to JPY1,690.00 (from JPY1,720.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wiwynn Corp (6669:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,160 at HSBC
- President Chain Store Corp (2912:TT) PT Lowered to NT$280 at HSBC
- Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide (FRA:GR) (FPRUY) PT Raised to EUR68 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!