Sanwa Holdings Corporation (5929:JP) (SNWAF) PT Lowered to JPY1,300 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada lowered the price target on Sanwa Holdings Corporation (5929:JP) (OTC: SNWAF) to JPY1,300.00 (from JPY1,700.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recipe Unlimited Corp (RECP:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$24 at Scotiabank
- NSK Ltd (6471:JP) (NPSKY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!