Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD8.25 at UBS
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
UBS analyst Tom Allen lowered the price target on Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (OTC: SSLZY) to AUD8.25 (from AUD8.35) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aditya Birla Capital (ABCAP:IN) PT Raised to INR145 at Credit Suisse
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to NT$71 at China Renaissance
- ICICI Securities Downgrades InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. (INDIGO:IN) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!