Sanne Group Plc. (SNN:LN) PT Raised to GBP7 at JPMorgan
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
JPMorgan analyst Oscar Val Mas raised the price target on Sanne Group Plc. (SNN:LN) to GBP7.00 (from GBP6.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Shift4 Payments (FOUR) to Outperform Citing Thursday's Pullback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!