Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
JPMorgan analyst Ryota Himeno raised the price target on Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) to JPY5,800.00 (from JPY5,100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) to Overweight on M&A Exceeding Expectations
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR4.95 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!