Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK280 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Deutsche Bank analyst Gael de-Bray raised the price target on Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (OTC: SDVKY) to SEK280.00 (from SEK275.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LEG Immobilien AG (LEG:GR) (LEGIF) PT Lowered to EUR155.60 at Goldman Sachs
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT (HOT-U:CN) (AHOTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.75 at National Bank Financial
- Extendicare Inc. (EXE:CN) (EXETF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!