Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK255 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
Barclays raised its price target on Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (OTC: SDVKY) to SEK255.00 (from SEK252.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Citi
- Moonpig Group PLC (MOON:LN) PT Raised to GBP4 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!