Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK245 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- A jury rejected an investor claims that Elon Musk broke securities laws when he tweeted about taking Tesla (TSLA) private
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
HSBC analyst Jonathan Day raised the price target on Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (OTC: SDVKY) to SEK245.00 (from SEK235.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Centuria Office REIT (COF:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.89 at Credit Suisse
- Lacto Japan Co Ltd (3139:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,300 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!