Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Stifel Canada analyst Ingrid Rico raised the price target on Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (NYSE: SAND) to Cdn$15.40 (from Cdn$15.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.60 at Citi
- Will Semiconductor Co Ltd (603501:CH) PT Lowered to RMB310 at Morgan Stanley
- Tata Consumer Products (TGBL:IN) PT Lowered to INR740 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!