Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$41.75 at CLSA
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan raised the price target on Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (OTC: SCHYY) to HK$41.75 (from HK$39.73) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steppe Gold Ltd (STGO:CN) (STPGF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at Stifel Canada
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY10,500 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!