Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$39.70 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan raised the price target on Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (OTC: SCHYY) to HK$39.70 (from HK$36.10) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
- Neo Performance Materials Inc. (NEO:CN) (NOPMF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!