Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$33.30 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong lowered the price target on Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (OTC: SCHYY) to HK$33.30 (from HK$36.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR11.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!