Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Raised to AUD8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Canaccord Genuity analyst Timothy Hoff raised the price target on Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to AUD8.00 (from AUD6.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tianqi Lithium Corp (002466:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Credit Suisse
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR640 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!