Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD7 at RBC Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Kaan Peker raised the price target on Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (OTC: SRAFF) to AUD7.00 (from AUD6.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) to Outperform
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR305 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!