Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Patrick Collier lowered the price target on Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (OTC: SRAFF) to AUD7.70 (from AUD8.55) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at BMO Capital
- Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO:CN) (IMO) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at CIBC
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!