San Miguel Food and Beverage Inc. (FB:PM) (SMPFF) PT Lowered to PHP65 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
Credit Suisse analyst Hazel Tanedo lowered the price target on San Miguel Food and Beverage Inc. (FB:PM) (OTC: SMPFF) to PHP65.00 (from PHP74.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,250 at UBS
- Citi Reinstates Lennar (LEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!