Samsung SDI (006400:KS) PT Lowered to KRW880,000 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Sang Uk Kim lowered the price target on Samsung SDI (006400:KS) to KRW880,000.00 (from KRW930,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Scotiabank
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!