Samsung Electronics Co Ltd. (005930:KS) (SSNLF) PT Raised to KRW110,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Nomura/Instinet analyst CW Chung raised the price target on Samsung Electronics Co Ltd. (005930:KS) (OTC: SSNLF) to KRW110,000.00 (from KRW107,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at Scotiabank
- JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (JDDSF) PT Raised to GBP p 1,120 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!