Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to KRW257,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Boeing lifts Dow at open after Omicron-led selloff
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Goldman Sachs analyst Giuni Lee raised the price target on Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) to KRW257,000.00 (from KRW255,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Semtech Corp. (SMTC) PT Raised to $100 at Needham & Company
- UPDATE: SAB Biotherapeutics (SABS) PT Raised to $21 at Northland (correction)
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Hilton Worldwide (HLT) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!