Sampo Oyj (SAMPO:FH) (SAXPY) PT Lowered to EUR47.20 at Berenberg
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Berenberg analyst Michael Huttner lowered the price target on Sampo Oyj (SAMPO:FH) (OTC: SAXPY) to EUR47.20 (from EUR48.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- ASM Pacific Technology Ltd. (522:HK) (ASMVY) PT Raised to HK$72 at Goldman Sachs
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Lowered to ZAR164 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!