Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Jefferies analyst Alan Spence raised the price target on Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (OTC: SZGPY) to EUR35.00 (from EUR29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCS Group Holding PLC (TCS:LI) PT Raised to $61 at Morgan Stanley
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4 at Morgan Stanley
- South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) PT Raised to AUD3.10 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!