Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMF) PT Raised to EUR6.20 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
JPMorgan analyst James Thompson raised the price target on Saipem (SPM:IM) (OTC: SAPMF) to EUR6.20 (from EUR1.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascot Resources Ltd. (AOT:CN) (AOTVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $62 at Needham & Company
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$37 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!