Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) PT Lowered to GBP7.33 at Credit Suisse
- World stocks skid as consumer data flashes recession worry
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart to Underweight, Price Target Cut by Nearly 80%
Credit Suisse analyst Toby Ogg lowered the price target on Sage (SGE:LN) (OTC: SGGEF) to GBP7.33 (from GBP8.38) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Teradyne (TER) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Reinstates SunPower (SPWR) at Underweight
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Buy, 'Buying protection against the coming storm'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!