Sabre Insurance Group (SBRE:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.89 at Berenberg
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Berenberg analyst Michael Huttner raised the price target on Sabre Insurance Group (SBRE:LN) to GBP2.89 (from GBP2.84) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Home Depot (HD) PT Raised to $350 at UBS Following Meetings; Operating at 'High Level'
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!