Sabre Insurance Group (SBRE:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.64 at Berenberg
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
Berenberg analyst Michael Huttner lowered the price target on Sabre Insurance Group (SBRE:LN) to GBP2.64 (from GBP2.89) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Raised to EUR56 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Oak Street Health (OSH) at Overweight
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Lowered to AUD27.35 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!