Sabina Gold and Silver Corp. (SBB:CN) (SGSVF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Canaccord Genuity analyst Kevin MacKenzie raised the price target on Sabina Gold and Silver Corp. (SBB:CN) (OTC: SGSVF) to Cdn$4.25 (from Cdn$3.75) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010140:KS) PT Raised to KRW4,000 at HSBC
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!