SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) PT Raised to $165 at Loop Capital After Tech Data Merger Closes
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Loop Capital analyst Ananda Baruah raised the price target on SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) to $165.00 (from $150.00) to account for Synnex and Tech Data closing the merger (on 9/1) and
putting up an attractive initial combined EPS guidance.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "we view the company’s strengths greatly complimenting each other and anticipate material cost synergies as well as both market share gain, new geographic entries now made possible, and the ability to generate strongly differentiated services offerings (think digital data and cloud access solutions). We see the combined company as at least a $155 - $175 stock (13x normalized EPS), and more likely $175 - $200."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suedzucker AG (SZR:GR) (SUEZY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at Barclays
- Great Panther Mining Limited (GPR:CN) (GPL) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.90 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Mining Business Update
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!