STROEER SE + CO. KGAA (SAXG:GR) (SOTDF) PT Lowered to EUR73.50 at Barclays
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Barclays lowered its price target on STROEER SE + CO. KGAA (SAXG:GR) (OTC: SOTDF) to EUR73.50 (from EUR77.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$61 at TD Securities
- TE Connectivity (TEL) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies on Better Than Expected Organic Sales
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $447 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!