STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR46 at UBS
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
UBS analyst David Mulholland raised the price target on STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (NYSE: STM) to EUR46.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd (5019:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,000 at Jefferies
- JPMorgan Upgrades Air China Ltd. (753:HK) (AIRYY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!