SSR Mining (SSRM:CN) (SSRM) PT Lowered to Cdn$26 at Canaccord Genuity
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto lowered the price target on SSR Mining (SSRM:CN) (NASDAQ: SSRM) to Cdn$26.00 (from Cdn$35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
- Food & Life Companies (3563:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Credit Suisse
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!