SSP Group Plc. (SSPG:LN) (SSPPF) PT Raised to GBP3 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Marco Baccaglio raised the price target on SSP Group Plc. (SSPG:LN) (OTC: SSPPF) to GBP3.00 (from GBP2.48) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.60 at Citi
- Tata Consumer Products (TGBL:IN) PT Lowered to INR740 at Nomura/Instinet
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!