SSAB AB (SSABA:SS) (SSAAY) PT Lowered to SEK60 at JPMorgan
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
JPMorgan analyst Luke Nelson lowered the price target on SSAB AB (SSABA:SS) (OTC: SSAAY) to SEK60.00 (from SEK64.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $15 at Wolfe Research
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $450 at Mizuho Securities
- UPDATE: Integer Holding (ITGR) PT Raised to $111 at KeyBanc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!