SSAB AB (SSABA:SS) (SSAAY) PT Lowered to SEK60 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil rises as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
JPMorgan analyst Luke Nelson lowered the price target on SSAB AB (SSABA:SS) (OTC: SSAAY) to SEK60.00 (from SEK64.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $181 at Needham & Company
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $205 at Goldman Sachs
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) Shares Edge Higher on Healthy ARR Growth, Analysts Positive but Lower PTs Given Recent Multiple Compression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!