SPS Commerce (SPSC) PT Raised to $130 at Craig-Hallum on Fulfillment Strength
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeff Van Rhee raised the price target on SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) to $130.00 (from $115.00) after Revenue / EPS came in at $83.3M / $0.40 ahead of consensus of $80.6M / $0.34. Total revenue rose 15% y/y with recurring revenue also up 15% y/y. Fulfillment (81% of revenue) was up 16% y/y organically, the highest in several years, while Analytics (12% of revenue) up just 5%.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "Dropship has been a nice tailwind and retail bankruptcies have yet to negatively impact. Behind the scenes the company continues to dramatically improve the quality/depth of the sales organization, with deeper process/best practices, and more recently, substantial capacity additions. In the midst of this strong growth, the company is both adding capacity and growing margins nicely. Cash flows remain strong. We are maintaining our Buy rating and increasing our price target to $130."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!