SPS Commerce (SPSC) PT Raised to $130 at Craig-Hallum on Fulfillment Strength
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeff Van Rhee raised the price target on SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) to $130.00 (from $115.00) after Revenue / EPS came in at $83.3M / $0.40 ahead of consensus of $80.6M / $0.34. Total revenue rose 15% y/y with recurring revenue also up 15% y/y. Fulfillment (81% of revenue) was up 16% y/y organically, the highest in several years, while Analytics (12% of revenue) up just 5%.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "Dropship has been a nice tailwind and retail bankruptcies have yet to negatively impact. Behind the scenes the company continues to dramatically improve the quality/depth of the sales organization, with deeper process/best practices, and more recently, substantial capacity additions. In the midst of this strong growth, the company is both adding capacity and growing margins nicely. Cash flows remain strong. We are maintaining our Buy rating and increasing our price target to $130."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Virgin Money UK PLC (VMUK:LN) (CYBBF) PT Raised to GBP2.10 at UBS
- Rexel SA (RXL:FP) (RXLSF) PT Raised to EUR20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!