SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Lowered to JPY69,580 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Credit Suisse analyst Yoshiyasu Takemura lowered the price target on SMC Corp (6273:JP) (OTC: SMCAY) to JPY69,580.00 (from JPY79,510.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH:CN) (FRFHF) PT Raised to Cdn$630 at Scotiabank
- AutoCanada Inc. (ACQ:CN) (AOCIF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Scotiabank
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$138 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!