SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lapacis raised the price target on SMART Global Holdings (NASDAQ: SGH) to $65.00 (from $56.00) after management set margin targets 500 bps above current levels and a rev growth target of high-single digits.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We think SGH P/E ratio expands as its Compute and LED segments grow and gross margins expand. With Mgmt LT growth targets and our estimates, we estimate 3-yr to 5-yr EPS power of $8.44-to-$9.49, implying an upside of 70%-to-100% above estimated NTM EPS of $4.71 through SGH's existing segments."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY14,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!