SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Raised to SEK215 at Barclays
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Barclays analyst Lars Brorson raised the price target on SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (OTC: SKFRY) to SEK215.00 (from SEK205.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
- Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd. (012330:KS) PT Lowered to KRW310,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Raised to AUD27 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!