SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW391,000 at HSBC
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
HSBC analyst Neale Anderson raised the price target on SK Telecom (017670:KS) (NYSE: SKM) to KRW391,000.00 (from KRW374,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP48.10 at Barclays
- Carrefour SA (CA:FP) (CRRFY) PT Raised to EUR18 at Barclays
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!