SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW350,000 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Citi analyst Sean Lee raised the price target on SK Telecom (017670:KS) (NYSE: SKM) to KRW350,000.00 (from KRW330,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Raised to JPY810 at Nomura/Instinet
- Stockland (SGP:AU) (STKAF) PT Raised to AUD4.74 at UBS
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (ARAMCO:SB) PT Raised to SAR31 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!