SK Biopharmaceuticals (326030:KS) PT Lowered to KRW100,000 at Citi
- Nasdaq futures jump more than 1% on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Tech leads gains in European shares, focus turns to ECB rate decision
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
Citi lowered its price target on SK Biopharmaceuticals (326030:KS) to KRW100,000.00 (from KRW122,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Mandiri (BMRI:IJ) (PPERF) PT Raised to IDR11,069 at Morgan Stanley
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance (CIFC:IN) PT Raised to INR740 at HSBC
- Wall Street analysts switch stance on Meta Platforms (META) following Q4 earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!