SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan lowered the price target on SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (OTC: SJMHY) to HK$11.00 (from HK$12.40) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!